[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Declarative security in JBoss - Annotations and XML file

david.malec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 03:39:22 EDT 2007

Thankx jaikiran, but it does not work as well. I   think that  in ejb-jar is wrong definition, I use <rsecurity-identity> but it is probably not what I need. When I use <rsecurity-role-ref> then I get erro NYI - Not Yet Implemented.

And one more question, Do I have to define <security-role> in <assembly-descriptor> even if I want JBoss to use roles retrieven from DatabaseServer LoginModule?

Anyway thanks, can anybody point me to good source? I was saerching, but  most of EJB3 samples use annotatios. I found this : http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/secure-ejb.html

but they use there <secure-role-ref> which does not work in this JBoss version.

Do I have to wait for implementation? Actually I'm downloading the source of Jboss5.0 beta2, maybe it helps.

But can anybody see other problems in posted configuration?

Thank you for your time

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036622#4036622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036622