[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: No application context active when raising event

novare do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 05:34:14 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply

If I understand this correctly. The reason for my event beeing called when updating using the web interface is that my seam components, including the entity, is invoked via the context variable, whereas when updating from a message-driven-bean which listen to a queue, and not bound to a seam context, it fails?

My idea was  to have an event triggered whenver the Arrival was updated, to perform some other operations not relevant to the update it self (e.g. check differens between two arrival times).

I kind'a like the event, but not sure on how and where I should set up the context manually, as suggested by petemuir. Help appriciated :)

Regards Jarle

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036649#4036649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036649