[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModelSelection not updated

hispeedsurfer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 08:57:30 EDT 2007

Hi Pete,

I don't know what you mean. Neither page parameters nor el enhancement should be used for my problem.

First time I load a table with all entries. When I select a row, the correspondending entity is displayed on the bottom of the page.

Then I use search to reduce the table with this one

  | <a:region id="searchRegion" renderRegionOnly="false">
  | 				   <h:inputText id="searchString" value="#{specialreleaselist.searchString}" style="width: 165px;">
  | 			         <a:support event="onkeyup" actionListener="#{specialreleaselist.find}" reRender="searchResults, lowerform" requestDelay="1" />
  | 			       </h:inputText>
  | 			    </a:region><!-- End searchRegion -->

A few entries are display now, but when I select on of these (i.e. the first one) the displayed entity is this one from whole table of the first load.

Why DataModelSelection not updated on search result table? There should be a possibility to refresh the DataModelSelection!

Have no idea to solve this with el or page parameters

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036700#4036700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036700