[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - security pattern

laxu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 09:57:19 EDT 2007

This is a pattern question:
I have implemented something similar to the login and authentication through the security chapter. I have a User class myself and I authenticate through querying it from the database. Both Seam provided Identity and my User classes have members like username, password etc. and basically they refer to the same notion.
How is it recommended that I relate Identity with the user I got from the database? Should I extend Identity to build my User class perhaps?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036727#4036727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036727