[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Setting/Finding Class Path Location

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 10:49:57 EDT 2007

Thanks Peter again. Really appreciate it. Two things, I wouldn't be asking so many questions but I'm trying to get this set up ASAP and try seeing how it compares to JRun. I work for a small company and we were hoping to start utilizing JBoss instead of JRun so, hence, a little rush. Second thing, would you happen to know what the pricing is for individual support and for small companies? This is a general inquiry on behalf of myself so I would prefer no details company wise. Thanks so much for the help again.

AF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036749#4036749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036749