[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JavaOne

saeediqbal1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 18:28:03 EDT 2007

After the suggestion from Matt Raible, i am moving back to Seam from Spring now i guess the documentation has improved. Gavin what happened to the trainer you guys hired to create courses? Also the wiki is missing the lab for 1.2 here http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossSeamLabs

I am coming to JavaOne and I have registered for all Seam related sessions some with Micheal and some with Gavin. Please advise what other sessions should i go to? i also have registered for alot of JSF related sessions and some ejb3.

I didn't come to the SF meetup last month because i dont drink so if there is any meetup where drinking is not the main attraction, i'm up for it ;)

Anyway i'll start working with seam 1.2 today and lets see how it goes. after my recent experience with JSF i think i'll feel more comfortable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036891#4036891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036891