[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss EJB Lifecycle

iudoka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 00:14:19 EDT 2007

Hey guys, I have a long running application which connects to a stateful session bean via JNP using JBoss 4.0.3SP1.  However, I lose my EJB connection after x minutes.  I noticed the server was automatically passivating the EJB's and I'm pretty sure the amount of time before passivation is configurable but I've been searching for a few hours and couldn't find out which deployment file and property to change.  If you guys could just quickly point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4036935#4036935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4036935