[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process versioning + swimlane with pooledActors

yoyoyoyo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 06:28:59 EDT 2007

I think working with two xml based pd's the problem should not be there any more. I have not tested that yet. But that is not what we want. I also agree with you about the hibernate part.

To summarize the problem, we want to have process versioning working while changing process definition programmatically and without parsing the xml again. IMHO this method, jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(pd), should in any case support process versioning.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037025#4037025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037025