[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal, A4J and RichFaces

smoyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 09:09:52 EDT 2007

Okay ... I'll dig into it over the next couple of weeks.  I think this has the potential to be a great way to develop!  (great modularity ... portal pages made of portlets made of JSF components).

If it looks promising, I'll need a branch to check the classes into (I'm thinking we'll need an AjaxPortletRender and some associated classes that takes care of resources and view/subview ordering).

I'll be in touch ... and thanks for the encouragement.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037062#4037062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037062