[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - please suggest a startegy

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 10:34:15 EDT 2007

I have a web application running on JBoss 4.0.3SP1 on a sun sparc with 2 processors. Some of my processes are running asynchronously doing alot of transactions with the DB. When these processes are running the CPU is working real heavy and the users suffer from a slowdown.

Is there a JBoss setup that would utilize both CPUs. When I look at the machine I see only one is used for Jboss. Should I run two instances of Jboss one on each CPU and create some clustering between them?

What the best way to approch this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037095#4037095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037095