[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Validation messages

nstoddar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 11:45:25 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : Apparently you can do

  | @Length(min=10,max=20,message="#{messages.lengthValidatorMessage}")
  |
  | Then you can take advantage of Seam's per view message bundle feature.

Do you have a link to some documentation on the "per view message bundle" feature?  It sounds useful.  In this situation, it wouldn't quite work.  My problem is the reuse of fine-grained domain objects, for example an Address.  I may have five addresses on a single form, so even if I could customize that message for that view, it would still render the same message for each address instead of "Home address ..." and "Work address ...", etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037131#4037131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037131