[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - I can't instantiate the InstanceImpl class.

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 12:55:30 EDT 2007

I have a portal with a two pages. On each page I have a window which shows a portlet. I want to use two different instances of the portlet for the windows (I have to identify each instance to populate it by specific data).
I could define these two instances in the portlet-instances.xml but I need to do this in runtime, programmatically with the Portal API. How can I create a new Instance? Eclipse tells me I cant instantiate instances of InstanceImpl.

Also, can I use this InstanceImpl instance's name as an attribute to setInstanceRef(String instance)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037149#4037149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037149