[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Sizing guidelines, matrix for customers

SI2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 13:44:08 EDT 2007

hello there!
was trying to look for something that will help me on coming up with a sizing document / matrix for my customer for comps and a potential evaluation of
jBPM and AS combination.

am specifically interested in finding out the need for HW/SW upgrades, requriements , so if there is a magical spreadsheet OR even a reference that helps me with a CPU , mem estimation (integration piece please), that would be wonderful....

maybe I didn't hit the right search :-) but surprisingly the word sizing does not bring up anything here on the site....
thanks in adv for the help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037178#4037178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037178