[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <h:selectManyListbox> Creating problem

wuyunlong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 14 06:47:52 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Make sure you have an h:messages component on the page to give you any JSF errors that occur
I cannot get nothing also ,and the ejb action which bound to command button cannot be exeuted.I have an h:messages component on the page to give my any JSF errors that occur,but no any message showed ! if I remove h:selectOneMenu component  , then I could get other info on the page!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037294#4037294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037294