[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How do I send an email inside an EJB3 Session Bean

asack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 14 10:32:53 EDT 2007

"mrchit_2000" wrote : Hi,
  | How do I inject the resource? Any library I need to download?
  | I tried to do this but it did not work.
  |
  | @Resource
  |   | private javax.mail.Session session;
  |

  | It complains javax.mail.Session is not found.
  |

  | Thanks a lot,
  | LNgo

You can do a simple context lookup of the /Mail object in JNDI space.  Please use the JMX console and dump your JNDI view to make sure its registered.  Look in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy for a mail-service.xml file which configures the mail service.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037304#4037304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037304