[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems with extended EL syntax.

adamkoprowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 14 18:06:18 EDT 2007

  Hello,
 I'm trying to use the great extension of Seam allowing to pass parameters to action methods, but for some reason I keep on getting null as the value of the parameter (no exceptions). I did a simple test with:

  | <h:dataTable var="string" value="#{bean.strings}>
  |   <h:column>
  |     <s:link value="#{string}" action="#{bean.test(string)}" />
  |   </h:column>
  | </h:dataTable>

  When I replace 'string' in action attribute with some literal string value then it gets passed property. I'm using Seam 1.2.0 patch 1, however I'm pretty positive that I had the same issue when trying Seam 1.2.1. I'm using icefaces. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

   Thanks a lot in advance for any help!
    Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037327#4037327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037327