[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 15 00:00:02 EDT 2007

dj - thanks for your help and writing the code you posted very early in this discussion. I finally got it to work.

The trick is that the component that is the target for the binding element on the <tr:inputText binding="#{dialogManager.input}".../> can not be a Conversation Scoped Component.  Once I took off the @Stateful annotation and just had @Name, everything started to fall into place.

And a big thanks to cbauer.  I finally figured this out by reading a comment he put on the example wiki UIBinding component about bindings not working with @In or conversation scoped components.

Thanks,
Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037346#4037346