[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Large Data Tables in Seam - feedback welcome

chubby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 15 12:04:49 EDT 2007

This looks cool.

I'm new to seam and have been mucking around with paging data models as well.

Question: you said you use conversational scope.  Do you create a long running conversation or do you just use the temporary one created for you?

If long running, how do you end it when the user just jumps to another page that may itself require a long running conversation?

If temporary, do you have any links that invoke methods like "editRow(row)" and if so do you get null for row?  I have and have used long running conversations to deal with it, but then struggle with the above.

Again, these are probably silly questions, but I'm new to all this.  Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037377#4037377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037377