[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM books
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 02:53:01 EDT 2007
I am a newbie to jBPM. My requirement is to implement jBPM work flow to one of our existing project developed using Struts and Hibernate. I went through the demo and I created a project similar to that. Folks, I have some doubts and need help from you people.
1. The jBPM is developed completely using JSF. Whether it is possible to incorporate with struts (without compromising any functionality) ? If so, any articles or tutorials for reference...
2. Is there any application developed successfully using struts and jBPM?
(I wanna know whether it is possible to implement it before I proceed further)
3. How to implement or incorporate the inbox concept in our application ?
4. Is there any good books available for jBPM?
5. How is the support from jBPM (to clarify my queries)?
Thanks in Advance,
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037436#4037436
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037436
More information about the jboss-user