[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM books

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 03:52:41 EDT 2007

1: jbpm core is completely independend of JSF. The webconsole is, but you can implement the same functionality using struts. There are some small examples on the wiki

2: Yes, see wiki for small examples

3: Probably not what you want to here, but my answer would be: "by implemeting it"

4: No, not yet, but if you have a fairly good java knowledge and understand some concepts of workflow, the docs, code and examples will explain a lot

5: Commercial? Contact a JBoss sales rep. Free: See the responses in this forum (imo the level is good, but I'm prejudiced)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037443#4037443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037443