[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JBAS-4328: Message expiration doesn't work with a message li

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 05:21:37 EDT 2007

The JCA uses session.setMessageListener which creates a  SpyMessageConsumer with sessionConsumer = true.
Messages are received and added to the SpyMessageConsumer (addMessage).
If it's a sessionConsumer do special logic (excluding expiration) else put it on queue and receive() does expiration logic.

I've create a unit test in org.jboss.test.jbossmq.test.JBAS4328TestCase. Can I re-open the issue?

Either it's a bug in JBossMQ or a semantic error in use of JBossMQ. I still vote for the former, because when the message leaves MQ it has an inproper invariant (message expired (with more than ~100ms)).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037475#4037475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037475