[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Questions on resourceBundle

hasc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 09:42:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

can someone explain me how to access recource bundle from within the application or give me an appropriate link where it is explained?

I couldn't find a complete example here in the forum or in the seam documentation.

I knpow that in components.xml i can define recource bundles but i dont know how to access one from the application.

do i need to import from java.Util or org.jboss.seam.core?
how to i load a message from a bundle-name within the application?

Thanks for help,
hasc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037548#4037548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037548