[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss EJB Lifecycle

iudoka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 10:17:39 EDT 2007

"genman" wrote : You need to post more information. Exceptions, code samples, test cases, etc.

I'm not sure what more information is needed, I believe that there is some EJB life cycle property that can be set in order to determine how long the container should hold on to an EJB before passivating it.  I just can't for the life of me find which properties file has this property.  I'm not sure if I'm being too vague but I'm not sure how else to explain it because my issue (I don't think) should be specific to any code, its more of a general question about property file for deploying EJB's.

I simply connect to an EJB via JNP and after about 30 minutes the EJB is passivated.  I put in a print statement in the beans ejbPassivate() function and  it prints on the server after about 30 minutes.  I want to see how I can increase this passivation time to a high number if possible.  And I'm under the impression that you can do it through a properties file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037563#4037563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037563