[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: https with path and ejb3 can not be configured

rino_salvade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 10:30:06 EDT 2007

I did some more investigation in the meantime.

The exception with the JBoss Remoting 2.2.0 version was caused by the fact that it tried to access a trust store that was not existing. Through the parameter org.jboss.remoting.serverAuthMode one should be able to set from the outside that server certs are not validated. However I could so far not achieve that, neither through -D... nor through the config. So I changed the library code.
It is working now, even so I'm not sure that my changes for the issue 1141 are absolutely correct.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037572#4037572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037572