[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - ClassLoading problems, JBoss ClassLoading Strategy might be

cd_eat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 11:25:11 EDT 2007

If ur EJB extends some class such as Spring AbstractXXXEJB, and this very AbstractXXXEJB happens stored in the WEB-INF/LIB DIR of a war file.When try to deploy ur EJB, u'll get a "EJB spec violation... Section 22.2"problem(try search it on google).The reason is that JBoss couldn't find the father class for ur EJB! that means jars stored in WEB-INF/LIB DIR can only be shared in the war project, not on the outside.

Trying to fix this problem, I modified following file: server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml    and active the following propety but that didn't work. Does anybody meet this problem and know how to config the JBoss classloading strategies?
      <!-- A flag indicating if the JBoss Loader should be used. This loader

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037601#4037601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037601