[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process files not uploaded

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 11:43:15 EDT 2007

In jbpm-3.1.3 I uploaded the process zip and all the process files were uploaded.  I could verify that they were there by querying jbpm_byteblock.  I upgraded to 3.2 and created new tables in a new mssql database using the new script.  I then uploaded the exact same process zip :

            ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseParZipInputStream (zis);
  |             jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition (processDefinition);

Now I cannot retrieve that process jpeg and there are no entries in the jbpm_byteblock table.  I see that there is aFileDefinition.hbm.xml file that references a jbpm_processfiles table, but that table was not created in the script.  Anybody know whats up with this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037611#4037611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037611