[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: aopc ant task failed : defrost() pruned

schausson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 12:41:40 EDT 2007

More details : in fact, my project is composed of separate parts. These parts are subsequently compiled, then instrumented with aopc, then packaged in jar files.
The problem seems to occur when a class A inherits from a class B in one of these jar files. This class B obviously has already been instrumented, thus when trying to instrument A, we face the problem above...

Does it mean that we have to compile & aopc & package everything in a single ant call ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037632#4037632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037632