[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: I need a hello world example

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 15:37:34 EDT 2007

Well, you probably have to setup your database.  Follow that ANT script to see what its doing and you should be able to figure out what that error means.

If all you care about it building an EJB3 app, then take that skeleton project and start deleting stuff in there you don't need.  This thing that is failing is just part of the build that helps you create the database schema.  You probably don't need that if you already have your database setup and you just care about building the java code.

Just start paring down that example to the bare minimum that you need to build it.

Also, that skeleton project did work for me, but I remember a couple people saying that they had to tweek a couple things to get the stuff to work for them.  I don't know the circumstances though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037694#4037694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037694