[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Web service with EJB3.0

spinergywmy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 02:17:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

   I'm new to web service, and I'm using EJB3.0 to develop the project using eclipse jboss IDE tool. The propose project network architecture will have 3 server, one for apache web server, one jboss application server, and the last one will be treated as index/search server. The request will come from AS jboss to index/search server and response back to AS jboss. Therefore, I choose to use jboss web service. Unfortunately, I'm really not to sure how to develop a web service and interact between 2 servers, and how the wsdl is generated through build.xml?

    Is anyone can guide me on how to build the web service or any examples or good tutorials that I can go through. Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037835#4037835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037835