[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Urgent! In container automated testing with JBoss

ushasagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 02:58:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I did not get why the following URL is referred.
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=EmbeddedAndTomcat
I just wanted to know if I am missing in any concept. Please let me know if there is any specific reason for referring to Embedded JBoss with tomcat.

We require to use testing framework (testNG) to test the application running in JBoss. Our application cannot run without container as it is tighly bound with container services(JMS, MDB).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037852#4037852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037852