[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Custom Window State

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 06:42:34 EDT 2007

yes, this seems the right way, for what I know.
look at the jsr-168 for defining custom window states.
there is an example with "1/2 maximized" state, if I remember well.
To make sure you have declared all that is needed for this state in other places (portal description, etc...).

By the way, thanks for your post about Acegi :
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104244
And so the wiki.

I have a question : to use a SecurityContextHolder, I used the acegi filters.
As you don't talk about it : is it because you did another way ?
I will complement the wiki with the filter stuff, when my integration is finished (and clean).
If you don't want to post for security matters, you can contact me by mail (on my website).
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037916#4037916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037916