[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Access userPrincipal from Servlet

taprogge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 07:14:37 EDT 2007

Hello again and thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, I am still stuck...

I do not want to hand over the login info through the session, that's just ugly.
So I tried your second solution.

If I understand it correctly, the JBossIntegrationFilter basically just looks up "java:comp/env/security/subject" to extract the login info from that.
I tried that, but somehow looking up the subject always returns null, regardless of the actual portal login.
Am I still doing something wrong here?

By the way, I am using Jboss 4.0.5.GA with Portal 2.4.

Thanks for your insights and best regards,

Phil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037925#4037925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037925