[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss terminal server

edgydruid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 07:58:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am looking for a terminal server solution which can work with JBoss.

The idea is to use JBoss' clustering abilities and serve a lot of thin clients with a cluster of JBoss nodes. I am aware of JBoss clustering of HTTP sessions, Tomcat, etc. But what I need is complete terminal emulation. The thin client should be able to run any application, not just web-based applications.

Does anybody know any product which can do this?

--
Edgy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037931#4037931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037931