[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Custom Window State

engela do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 09:23:57 EDT 2007

Hi Antoine,

Sorry I can't help you as I only used Acegi to login but didn't do any filtering and I haven't used it since. I am currently using the LdapExtLoginModule to authenticate against my LDAP server which is sufficient for the time being.

With regards to custom window states I have added the my custom window state to the portal descriptor:

<deployments>
  |     <deployment>
  |         <parent-ref />
  |         <if-exists>overwrite</if-exists>
  |         <portal>
  |             <portal-name>myportal</portal-name>
  |                      :
  |               <supported-modes>
  |                   <mode>view</mode>
  |               </supported-modes>
  |               <supported-window-states>
  |                   <window-state>normal</window-state>
  |                   <window-state>maximized</window-state>
  |                   <window-state>print</window-state>
  |               </supported-window-states>
  |                      :
  | 	</deployement>
  | </deployements>

I have added the custom window state to the portlet descriptor:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <portlet-app>
  | 	    :
  | 	<custom-window-state>
  | 		<description>window without header and menu for printing</description>
  | 		<name>print</name>
  | 	</custom-window-state>
  | </portlet-app>

The portal accepts the window state but uses the default jsp 'index.jsp'. I don't know what I have to do for the portal to use the 'print.jsp'

Best Regards,

Anette

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037957#4037957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4037957