[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: New Portal User. So Many Options. Which to use?

ebrennan@hotmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 16:01:28 EDT 2007

I have installed the bundled JBoss AS + Portal + Java 1.5 r11
No other setup as yet.
I then ran the run script and shutdown script twice.

I can log onto the portal using http://localhost:8080/portal and the screens look like the ones in the installation instructions but when I run the run.bat I think I am taking errors.

Here is the log file.
Can someone please review it and let me know if this is normal.

http://rgisinv.com/english/followup/StartupLog.txt

I am behind a firewall and will need to set the proxies correctly to get the news portlets to work. I searched the directories for the words proxyHost and did not find any files related to that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038130#4038130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038130