[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation context flush required before redirect?

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 16:39:00 EDT 2007

How are you getting your component instance?  If it's via Bijection

@In @Out MyConversationComponent component;

Then I would expect that your changes to component should get propagated even if you make a call to Redirect.execute() with the method.  If it's not I'd file a JIRA.

If however you're manually grabbing a component out of a context I wouldn't expect bijection demarcated flushing to happen for you, and thus this would be expected behavior.  It's hard to tell from your pseudo code what you're actually doing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038147#4038147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038147