[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Unable to use/run JBossAOP on JBossAS 4.0.5.GA

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 05:52:22 EDT 2007

"varkon" wrote : Ok, I've installed and ran the example.
  | The example's documentation clearly states that "UseJBossWebLoader" should be "true" for it to work.

This is an old requirement which relates to the use of EnableTransformer which plugs in to the JBoss UnifiedClassLoaders. For EnableLoadTimeWeaving/javaagent any classloader can be intercepted.

If you are having problems running the injboss example, you have something wrong with your setup. Use that as the sanity test to get everything working. There are plenty of threads on that in this forum

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038288#4038288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038288