[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using a Seam-managed persistence context with JPA

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 07:27:29 EDT 2007

Hi Christian,

Thanks for you help we this.

The non faces request use remote interface to the SLSB.
My understanding is that the injection is working as all the SLSB's have a ejb-jar.xml with the SeamInterceptoe defined

  |        <interceptor>
  | <interceptor-class>org.jboss.seam.ejb.SeamInterceptor</interceptor-class>
  |         </interceptor>

My app is working with both Seam JSF+SFSB Client and an old Servlet Client using the same SLSB layer.  I am just failing to understand the how it is working!  Also what would happen if just a simple remote java client accessed the SLSB layer... how would seam know to close off things once the remote call had been made?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038309#4038309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038309