[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem regarding fork

bcgiuser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 07:43:25 EDT 2007

hi,

I am new to JBOSS Jbpm. I have a simple process as mentioned below.
The problem is, when i execute this process, the "invokeTest2" node gets executed first, then "InvokeTest1" node gets executed and again "invokeTest2" node gets executed.

Could anyone please tell me why the "invokeTest2" node gets executed twice? I am stuck up here.
Is there any fault in my processdefintion? If i can run this process without any flaw, i'll implement the fork concept to our existing complex workflows to improve performance(by concurrent execution.)

ProcessDefinition.xml........
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<process-definition
  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"  name="simple_workflow">
   <start-state name="start">

   </start-state>
   <end-state name="End"></end-state>

</process-definition>