[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Deploying seam app along side standard jsf app problem

leman_1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 08:25:38 EDT 2007

Thank you for the quick responses.  It looks like classpath isolation can only be done per deployment, the ear file in my case which contains both the wars.

I don't know if this means that each war file in the ear will use classpath isolation or just the ear file as a whole will be isolated from other deployments.

Anyway I tried setting the isolation level at both the ear and war level (just in case) but still end up with the same problem.

I have never done it before so hopefully I set it up correctly by placing
jboss-app.xml in the META-INF directory of the ear with the following content

<jboss-app>
   <loader-repository>
   com.example:loader=unique-archive-name
   </loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

And placed a jboss-web.xml file in the WEB-INF directory of both my wars with the following content.

<jboss-web>
   <class-loading>
      <loader-repository>
      com.example:loader=unique-archive-name
      </loader-repository>
   </class-loading>
</jboss-web>

Please let me know if you have any other ideas, I am trying to avoid deploying them separately.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038346#4038346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038346