[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem: JAAS + EJB + WEB

dgouvea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 08:45:01 EDT 2007

Hi People,

I'm with a big problem. I have one EJB Project in EAR File and one WEB Project in WAR File.
How I can loggin in my WEB Project and access the EJBs in my EJB Project?

  | Properties propriedades = new Properties();
  |         	propriedades.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, Configuracao.getString("servidor.aplicacao.fabrica_contexto"));
  |         	propriedades.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, Configuracao.getString("servidor.aplicacao.url"));
  |         	propriedades.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "user");
  |         	propriedades.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "password");

This code throws a SecurityException, because the autentication information of WEB Project not is transported from EJB Project

Please help me,
Thank's

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038359#4038359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038359