[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Changes to Task object not reflected in DB

hashir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 09:32:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

   I am running into a strange problem. It seems that I can not assign a user to a task with the code. The task below contains a swimlane as well i.e.

  | <swimlane name="Initiator" />

but when I try to assign an actor to this swimlane the change is not affected to the database ( Oracle 10g).

  |  try
  |         {
  |
  |             ProcessDefinition prcoessDefinition = jbpmContext.getGraphSession().findLatestProcessDefinition( "LeaveApplicationProcess" );
  |
  |             ProcessInstance process = new ProcessInstance( prcoessDefinition );
  | TaskInstance applyForLeaveTask = process.getTaskMgmtInstance().createStartTaskInstance();
  |             applyForLeaveTask.setActorId( user );
  |             applyForLeaveTask.getSwimlaneInstance().setActorId( user );
  |
  |             /* remaining code goes here */
  |
  |             // Task completed.
  |             applyForLeaveTask.end();
  |
  |             jbpmContext.save( process );
  |         }
  |         finally
  |         {
  |             jbpmContext.close();
  |         }

The log is as follows:

  | [WARN] ProxyWarnLog - Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.StartState - this operation breaks ==
  | [WARN] ProxyWarnLog - Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode - this operation breaks ==
  | [WARN] ProxyWarnLog - Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode - this operation breaks ==
  | [WARN] ProxyWarnLog - Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.StartState - this operation breaks ==
  | [WARN] ProxyWarnLog - Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode - this operation breaks ==

Any idea?

Hashir Ahmed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038392#4038392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038392