[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cannot create more than 1 process in MSSQL

pjodev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 10:00:33 EDT 2007

I read that post, but even if you remove the primary key constraint on the "ID_" column, it is still labeled an Identity column that is auto-incrementing. This still fails on insert.

I do not want to remove the auto-increment feature because that seems dangerous. I may just try writing a custom hibernate generator class because as it stands now, this seems a bit "buggy" and I would rather control it then change up the entire table structure (which may cause other problems down the line)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038408#4038408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038408