[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Date fields

ejbengine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 12:08:28 EDT 2007

I have a field that maps to a Date in my Entity class.The html looks as shown below :
<label>Date (YYYY-MM-DD) <input jsfc="h:inputText"  value="#{accident.accidentDate}" title="Dates are in international format: YYYY-MM-DD"/></label>

When I enter a date string such as 2007-01-01 , I'm getting redirected to the same page and my session bean never gets called.However if I skip the date field , all works fine.Do i need to specify a converter , like f:convertDateTime?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038500#4038500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038500