[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JNDI, JDBC & Simple Application

AlexKomlev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 13:35:18 EDT 2007

Big thanks for your help. I change -ds.xml and use instead of "java:PostgresDS",  "PostgresDS". In connection stage i don't have visible problems,
but on

  | ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM TestTable");

i see

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
	at $Proxy2.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.ConnectFromJndi.main(ConnectFromJndi.java:36)
Caused by: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
	at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:133)
	at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeInvoker(InvokerInterceptor.java:365)
	at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:197)
	at org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor.invoke(ClientMethodInterceptor.java:74)
	at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.remote.StatementInterceptor.invoke(StatementInterceptor.java:58)
	at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)
	... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
	at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader$2.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.rmi.server.MarshalInputStream.resolveClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
	... 11 more

Maybe its my errors. After your message I am declined to not use jndi and will be limited simple JDBC to connection. It is a lot of complexities and not enough practical advantage in my case.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038550#4038550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038550