[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Unable to deploy / run to JBoss from Netbeans, port 8080

dkoslu@cleartalk.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 13:47:01 EDT 2007

This is just a guess but I think the problem is that NetBeans is not able to manage or signal to/from JBoss.  So it deploys the first time (starting Jboss) but is not receiving any further communication with JBoss and thinks it is not started.

The only clue I've found is that there is a Tomcat account that NetBeans looks like it uses to communicate with Jboss.  The account name is "ide", and it seems to be supplying a hidden password.  Perhaps resetting or recreating this account is the key?

I'm posting this because I'm having the same problem as of yesterday and looking for help on fixing it.  Up until then, I generally had good interaction between Netbeans and JBoss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038555#4038555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038555