[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Unable to use/run JBossAOP on JBossAS 4.0.5.GA

varkon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 03:41:45 EDT 2007

I've made the following changes:

1. Changed "UseJBossWebLoader" to "true"
2. Removed jboss-app.xml from the example's deployment and the <loader-repository> tag from jboss-aop.xml in the .aop archive.
3. Changed ear-deployer.xml "Isolated" attribute to "false".
4. Re-started the server, and re-deployed the injboss example ear.

Again, it does not work, no AOP-specific messages are displayed. I can't see what I might be missing, though. Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038753#4038753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038753