[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Regarding jbpm-identity

MGarl10024 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 06:21:35 EDT 2007

I to have been wrestling with this for some time now.

I commented out the identities references in the Hibernate config (as directed by the documentation) and my app has now developed a problem where the class loader cannot find an AssignmentHandler file that previously worked fine.

   <swimlane name="Approver">
  |       <assignment class="xxxx.DecisionMakerAssignmentHandler">
  |       </assignment>
  |    </swimlane>
  |

  | 09:47:07,959 ERROR [Delegation] couldn't load delegation class 'xxxx.DecisionMakerAssignmentHandler'
  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class 'xxxx.DecisionMakerAssignmentHandler' could not be found by the process classloader

Section 11.11 from the Reference Manual stating "jBPM includes an optional identity component that can be easily replaced by a company's own identity data store" is just not working out like planned.
- If you remove it, other things break.

MG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038815#4038815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038815