[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-console example in jBPM 3.2 not working

henschkowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 09:01:55 EDT 2007

This solution does not work for me as my proxy here needs a password. Anyhow, this should work without an internet connection.

So I looked into this and the problem are the xhtml files in the examples/websale folder. They reference the DTD. I removed the first line with the DTD reference in all those files (one could also convert them to reference SYSTEM and place the DTD in the process archive), ran the build.xml and deployed the websale process definition (examples/websale/target/websale.jpdl) with the jpdm-console.

Process istances of this second version of the websale process definition work now ok.

- Ralf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038887#4038887

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038887