[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Deploying seam app along side standard jsf app problem

leman_1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 11:31:27 EDT 2007

Thank you for that.  I read the same thing and was trying to set the classloading in the war files as a desperate measure.  Upon startup I get warnings saying that JBoss is going to ignore the loader in the war files because only the root deployment can set it.

It must be a classloading issue I just don't know a way around it.  I tried removing the seam jar from the application.xml file hoping this would stop the jar from being seen by all the components.  That worked and of course stopped the seam app from working as well.  I then set the Class-Path in the MANIFEST.MF file of the Seam EJB jar which brought up the same problem again.  It looks like adding the jar to any artifacts classpath makes it visible to all.

I don't know of any way in a jar/war to say exclude from class path (of course thats assuming that it would solve the problem).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038935#4038935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038935